12.08.2008

I don't have a whole lot to blog about these days...but nothing is worse than a never updated blog...so here are a few tidbits...

I realized I never blogged about my Thanksgiving. It was nice. Click "here" to read all about it.

This weekend me, Ashlie, Whitney, Jillian and Stacie are going down to Tucson for a Death Cab for Cutie concert. I don't know much of their music...but they are Ashlies favorite group second only to Butch Walker (and if you know Ashlie you know that means she LOVES them!)


On Jan 24 Adele is doing a concert in L.A. and I really really really want to go to it! I have loved her ever since Jake posted a blog about her earlier this summer. The thing is the concert is on a Friday, so I would have to miss a day of work which isnt' hte end of the world but I will have just gotten back a couple weeks earlier from home. Ashlie has Wednesday and Thursday off so she wants to go down earlier and go to Jimmy Kimmel Live. I think it would be so much fun but we have to decided if we can take a couple days of work so soon after taking a whole week off to go home. Probably not.

4 comments:

tacy said...

I'll go to adele if you pay for me, like a birthday present. i love her music too, but i'm poor.

Sarah Harward said...

Never heard of either of those groups, but now i have something to look into! I'm planning on calling you tonight. That's a bit dependent on when I get my kids to bed (hopefully ASAP) and what time Steven comes home (also hopefully ASAP!!). My kids are in the bath now and I am getting a strong wiff of their shampoo, which means they've probably poured the entire contents into the bath, so I better go check on them. Hope to talk to you tonight!!

Wilkerson Family said...

Have fun at the concert!

Anonymous said...

Adele just might change your life.