3.27.2008

Just call me Mary Poppins...

I have been tagged by Sarah for the purse game...What you do is take a picture of what's in your purse then list the items for everyone to see what a slob I am...I mean...what fun stuff you have in your purse. Here is my picture...

Here is my list...

  • my scriptures
  • my wallet
  • 2 pens, one from the bank and one with quotes from 'The Office' on it
  • my ipod case
  • gum with no wrapper
  • my savings book from my bank
  • a reciept from getting gas at wal-mart
  • 2 tubes of lotion, both Bath and Body works; Mango Mandarine and Peony
  • vaseline
  • Perfume from Bath and Body Works; Pear Blossom
  • 3 brush ups
  • my car keys
  • a green crayon, broken in half
  • a tide pen
  • a lipstick/perfume duo stick
  • 2 sharpies
  • my planner
  • a piece of paper with job information on it
  • my ear phones that go to my ipod (so where is my ipod?)
  • my work keys
  • 3 ...feminine items...
  • a pin that says hug.blarthday.com
  • 2 starburst wrappers
  • a crystal light packet; strawberry
  • a ziplock with buttons in it
  • 5 empty gum wrappers
  • a 'guest check' from the Adventure Zone
  • a hair stick
  • a straw wrapper
  • 2 bobby pins (I don't even wear bobby pins)
  • 2 tylenol pm tablets
  • a bottle of excedrine

Wow...that's silly. My purse is HUGE keep in mind.

So I am going to tag...Alanna...

2 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

HOLY CRAP!!! That's a TON OF STUFF!! I'm very impressed!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! No wonder your shoulder aches!