3.09.2008

Highlights from my latest traveling adventures...

*Being on a train...it was basically a first and it was so much fun. The best part was when the conductor guy was helping us get our stuff on the train and he looked at Jessie and said "Mom's go first!" and helped her before me!
*Picking up MY NEW CAR!!! (it's fun if you say it in the voice of that announcer from The Price is Right) I love it! It is cute and basically perfect.
*The homemade sign and entourage of friends waiting at the train station for me and Jessie in the middle of the night in a very scary part of town!
*Eating at Johnny Corinos with Alanna and getting a glimpse at Eric!
*Sitting around with Angelique and Sophie and Tuna and Tacy that one night and just laughing a lot.
*Learning how to play guitar hero and being grateful I don't have it at home because I would never stop playing it.
*Meeting Stephen, Rodney's roommate. It was nice to find a fellow American Idol lover. He also put up with us taking over his house every night.
*Bowling- no matter how much I suck at it!
*Oh, my Grandma's brownies! She made a huge pan of them and sent them all home with us...I am pretty sure I ate most of the batch on that 3 hour drive up to Idaho.
*Hanging out with Rodney again...just like old times.
*Seeing Lisa in her cute little married apartment.
*Playing Hand and Foot....I love that game! Also playing Scum and Quip It.
*It was over 35 degrees every day in Rexburg while I was there. The snow was melting and it was always sunny. I didn't see many of those days while I lived there.
*It was just great to spend time with my sisters and friends all week long! Unfortunately, in 8 hours I have to return to the real world of working and all that. Such is life I suppose.

4 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

How fun! I'm glad you had a good time!

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

You sound like you had so much fun. I wish that I could go to Rexburg when people are there. I got to experience the empty Rexburg this past Christmas...with TONS of snow. I am glad that you had a fun time.

Sarah Harward said...

I'm pretty sure I'm getting ready to throw Steven's blanket away, so I need you to come to Indiana and help me make a jean quilt (or any other kind of quilt) because I'm pretty sure I can't do it on my own. Let me know when you can come!! HELP!!

Emily Christiansen said...

That is weird about my blog pictures being on your computer. Technology is crazy! I grew my hair out pretty long and then just recently cut it short again. When you cut your hair, post pictures.