2.02.2008

I got this blog idea from Alannas roomate Katey's page. I thought it was fun and I hadn't written a blog for a few days and while this probably doesn't count as a blog, it will give you a glimpse into my completley boring life. You are supposed to google image search the answer to the following questions and then post them for all to see. Here you go:

1. Your favorite animal...

(it's sort of funny that this came up for Pekingese because this is exactly what my little Pekingese dog looks like, we keep his hair short because long dog hair is ridiculous)

2. What is your favorite food...


3. A place you would like to visit...

(Venice)

4. Your favorite object...


5. Your college major...

(Horticulture)

6. A bad habit of yours...

(I have a tendency to judge people before I get to know them...bad I know)

7. Your 1st grade teachers last name...

(Leonard...I have no idea who this is...well, Leonard I guess)

8. Name of a past pet...

(I had a rabbit named Merlin)

9. Where you live...


10. The age you will be on your next birthday...


11. Your favorite place...

(I'm not lazy, I just love my bed)

12. Your middle name...

(It's not suspension and not systems...)


13. Your favorite color...



14. Your favorite holiday...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, but the pictures for where you live and your favorite place are interesting - nothing came through.

Sarah Harward said...

HOW COOL! I'm going to do this. I have a ton of things I need to blog about, but they'll have to wait until after the kids are in bed. Steven will be watching the superbowl anyway, so I'll have nothing better to do!

Anonymous said...

Sheesh, you sure know how to make a guy feel old. You don't know Sugar Ray Leonard? Don't you remember the 1976 Montreal Oplympics? I guess not, huh?

Amanda said...

You are funny (I was sure it was systems)

Anonymous said...

You're middle name isn't suspension?? Wow... you think you know a person, then something like this...