2.07.2008

Thats Mrs. Edward Cullens to you....









So, I have been reading the Twilight series and may I just say that I absolutely love them! I am about as corny as one of those posters your high school library has with Garfield on it thinking to himself "Reading...it's out of this world!" I truly get swept up and so involved in what I am reading that I feel like a reality!
Point in case - I am madly in love with Edward Cullens. Sure, he's fictional, 17, in love with Bella, and...what else was it... oh, a vampire...but that doesn't mean anything, right? I find myself throughout my day suddenly...smiling...and it's because I am thinking of him. It's borderline pathetic...no...it's crossed the line and is full on the most pathetic thing in the world. I am going to recommend this book to everyone ever. But, I don't think you will enjoy it as much as I am if you are A) a boy or B) married. And odds are, even if you aren't a boy and you aren't married, you still might not like it as much as me. I think that is mostly because there is something in the back of my mind that longs to find an Edward. Maybe...someday, sometime, somewhere...**sigh**

4 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

I just started reading this book series and I am really excited about it. It is always great to escape the real world in a romantic book.

I miss you!
Emily

Sarah Harward said...

I just finished the third book, and I like the second the best. Which is odd, because most people I've talked to liked the second the least.

Alanna said...

I read the books a while back and loved them. I didn't get anything else accomplished because I was too involved in the books. Have you checked out her website? There is a movie being made from the books too.

Sarah Harward said...

How did you get the three pictures next to eachother like that? I keep trying to figure out how to group pictures on my blog, but can't get it.