2.13.2008

Movin' on up...


Well friends and family... I am writing for two reasons: First, I have a cell phone now so I can communicate to the outside world once more. Also, I have a new car! Well, I don't actually have it and it's not actually a car. It's a 2006 Ford Escape, and I think it might look something like this picture. My Uncle Clay actually got it for me today, and I will be picking it up on my trip to Utah/Idaho in a couple weeks! I am very excited to be rid of my awful Ford Focus. Don't get me wrong, I love my car...but I am so very much done with it. It will be nice to have an upgrade!

4 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

I'm so excited for you! What a cute car!!
p.s. Is your cell phone number the same as it used to be? I guess I could look on my caller ID.

Alanna said...

Wow, nice car! That's exciting. So when are you planning on being to Utah? I have the same question as Sarah...is your number the same still?

C.lee Rand said...

Holy Toledo! That's not an upgrade, it's a lifestyle change. Will you give me a ride when you come to Utah; I've always wondered how it feels to be rich.

Alanna said...

did you see Murph's new status on her facebook? Check it out! She is pregnant!