2.23.2008

Things that have made me happy this week...

*NyQuil
*Tissues
*pajama pants - Sarah, I slept in my jeans one day and I thought about you when I woke up, sorry.
*Mucinex - DESPISE the commercials...love the medicine!
*my mom...nothings makes the flu more bearable than a mother who pampers you through it all!
*Jessie for making my bed for me every night and every morning and emptying my snotty tissue garbage can!
*losing 14 lbs!!!!!
*signing the loan agreement for my car!
*paying the first 2 months worth of insurance for my car!
*selling my old car!
*my pink slippers with sparkles on them
*chapstick
*getting my clothes that I ordered in the mail and having them fit PERFECTLY!
*Bones - mostly for Agent Booth...he's my new Edward Cullen.
*talking to Rodney today...that's always nice.
*talking to Sarah yesterday...I don't see her enough!
*for not breaking out with a huge Mt St. Helen's zit on my face...it's awful to be very sick...it's way awful to be very sick with grody on your face.
*hoodies
*dental floss
*Better Than Sex Cake...yum!
*Norwegian Hand Cream
*FINALLY applying for a job. A real job in with benefits away from Nauvoo and where I could live away from Nauvoo with benefits and away from here...with benefits...

3 comments:

Alanna said...

so what job did you apply for? Eric and I still haven't talked the "M" word in our conversations yet. I will keep you posted on that though. I am glad you are feeling better. I had lots of kids out sick last week with the flu and really bad colds! YUCK

Emily Christiansen said...

I love Bones, too. Don't worry about copying my blog... I think you should. I like seeing what people like and what people buy, etc. Post a picture of the new clothes you bought! You are so cute, Katy. I am glad you are moving. It will be great to meet new people and make new memories. I work in the same building as Rodney everyday and I never see him. I should stop by and say hey. He is a really nice guy.

Sarah Harward said...

Bones? HORRAY for losing 14 pounds!! And for applying for your job. I'm really so excited for you!!! Have fun on your train adventure! Let me know how it goes! Hope to talk (or even better, SEE) you soon!