1.01.2012

Happy Holidays...

Well...the Holidays are just about over and I have failed to report anything we've done...

(I apologize for the lack of pictures in this blog.  I have been using Bryans camera and it uses a card that has to have a special adapter to put into a computer...and no one can find that adapter.  So I have no way of accessing them right now.)

Our Christmas actually started on December 17th.  We had Daron's family Christmas early cause Melissa and her family were going out of town for actual Christmas.  It was our family, Brittany and Ryan, Melissa's family, Judy and Dwight.  It was nice!  We had a prime rib dinner and then opened presents.  

The next weekend was actual Christmas!  We had Grandma Judy over on Saturday for dinner, as well as the missionaries. The Christmas Eve Elf visited our house on Saturday night and brought new pillows, pajama pants and treats to eat while we watched It's a Wonderful Life. I had never seen it before, and neither had the kids.   We had a good time!

Then of course was Christmas Day!  It was a good day for everyone!  Bryan got a popcorn maker, a gun, a bunch of shirts, a new video game, a couple books and quite a bit more.  Hannah got a zebra print set of drawers, a zebra decal for her wall, a bunch of clothes and lots of other stuff.  I got a SEWING MACHINE!! A nice camera (which I used to take the pictures that I did put up on this post) some really nice perfume, some cook books, gift cards and lots more. Daron got a telescope, quite a few tools, some cologne, a gift card to Massage Envy and a nice Cardinals grilling set!  No one was left wanting that morning!  We had a yummy breakfast, went to church and just relaxed and hung out for the next 3 days!  

I went back to work on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday but then it was New Years Eve so now I have Monday and Tuesday off again!  I don't know how I'm supposed to go back to working 4 - 10 hour days again!  

We've had so much fun this past week...we've played a lot of Wii Jeopardy that Grandma Judy got us for Christmas.  We've watched movies and just relaxed.  So nice!

Here is just a little photographic sampling from our Holiday...









2 comments:

mom said...

Yea!! You updated!

Jillian said...

I'm so happy you got a sewing machine!!! Wish we lived closer so we could have craft/sewing times! Glad you had such a nice holiday. Miss you! <3