1.19.2012

Exactly what I needed...



I was crafting in my closet a little bit ago and Bryan comes walking in and here's how our conversation went:

Bryan:  "Katy, I love you."
Me:  "Ok, what's wrong"
B: "Nothing, I just wanted to say I love you."
K:  "Ok, why."
B: "No reason, I just love you"
K:  "Ok, what do you need."
B: "Nothing! I just love you!  Can I have a hug?"
K:  "Well I love you too Bryan."

We hugged and he left the closet and went back to his homework.

He's sort of a great kid to have around!  Now if he will just stay this cute through the real teenage years!

3 comments:

mom said...

He is a good kid! Every mother dreams of those kind of conversations. I love you too, Katy!

Ashlie said...

ok that is adorable!!!! and that is a really cute picture of you guys :)

Jillian said...

AGREED with your mom and Ashlie :)