12.06.2011

Go Cards...

This weekend Daron and I had the opportunity to go to a Cardinals football game!  A guy that Daron works for has season tickets and was going to be out of town, so he gave them to Daron!  It was a good time!  And a super good game to go to.  If you follow Cardinals football at all, you know they pretty much suck this year.  We ended up winning this game in overtime!  Yeah!


Even though we we actually at a game, Daron still had to check scores for other games on his phone.  Give me a break...





We won!!!
 I switched my schedule at work, so from now on I work four 10 hour days and I have Monday off.  I had lofty goals of this things I was gong to get done yesterday, but I didn't get to most of them.  Here are pictures of some of them:
I took the leftover bulbs I had from my wreath and I hung them from twine in front of my window.  A neat idea..but I didn't execute it as well as I could have it if wasn't 10:00 at night and I had to get up early the next day.

 I made this wreath...super cheap and super easy!

I got all of the gifts wrapped for anyone that doesn't live in my house!  I love wrapping gifts!  Now I just have to get them in the mail!


Yeah for fun weekends and now having Mondays off!! 


2 comments:

mom said...

I love the colored balls in your window! Also, is one of those presents for me??!!???

Sarah Harward said...

I love your wreath!! SO CUTE!!!