11.01.2011

Ashlies Bridal Shower...

On Oct 26th Charlene and I threw a bridal shower for Ashlie!  It was fun times!  There were lots of people there and Ashlie walked away with lots of fun presents!

Here are a few pictures (some that I stole from Charlene's facebook page) from the shower.  I made the favors and came up with some games and Charlene put together the food table and did most of the food.  It was so yummy and we all had a good time!





This is the gift I made Ashlie for the shower. I had wanted to blog this a while ago...but had to wait until after the shower because she looks at my blog and I didn't want her surprise ruined!  It's hard to see but I bought some glass dishes and etched stuff into them!  It was cute, pretty easy..and makes some a personalized gift!  I sound like I'm tooting my own horn, but I thought these turned out really cute and WARNING if you're my friend and I am getting you a present in the near future...there is a good chance you may get some glass thing etched! :)





2 comments:

Jillian said...

So much fun at the party, great food and I loved your dishes! So creative you are :) Also I recognize the pattern on the last picture. GO CRICUT!

Ashlie said...

I LOVE these dishes! they are so awesome! Thanks for giving me such a fun bridal shower! :)