11.09.2011

Catch up...

I hate blogs that start out with "I've been meaning to blog about this for a while now"... but really I HAVE been meaning to blog about these things for a while now... I just got busy with my parents in town and preparing for that and stuff.  But anyway...here is my catch up blog...

A few months ago I bought a Groupon for bowling in Fountain Hills.  It was a pretty good deal, 3 games of bowling for 4 people, plus shoe rental and money towards their food.  It turned out to be a really small dinky bowling alley.  We ended up being by ourselves for a good portion of it, and shortly after we got their it was GLOW BOWLING!  So fun!  Here are the pictures to prove how much fun it was!



On Saturday October 29th Daron, his mom and I headed over to Schnepf Farms for their fall festivities!  It's a fun little festival where there is a petting zoo, a small carnival, a train ride, food stands, face painting, piglet races and a bunch of other fun stuff for families.  We went in the afternoon, so it was a tiny bit warm outside, but none the less we had a good time!

3 comments:

Jillian said...

Fall Festivities! YAY! I know how much you miss the Fall, because I miss it, too!

mom said...

What am I, chopped liver?! (Just kidding). But I do find it funny that you mentioned you were busy with your parents visiting, but didn't blog anything about the fun time we had...not that I really care.

Katy Wilson said...

I didn't want to overwhem one blog with too many things. I have a special blog ready to go up about your visit...be patient! :)