8.24.2011

A song to share...


If I could write out my own dream
for the next time that I sleep
you'd be the first one that I see
and I the last one that you keep.
And the dream would go on and on
while we swayed against all things thrown our way.
And the morning would be so cruel when it came
with sunshine and warmth to blame
for annoucing the end of my sweet dream.

I LOVE THIS SONG!!  My dear friend Ashlie introduced me to it a few years ago and every since then it has been one of my top very most favorite songs!  It's short, but so good!  

3 comments:

mom said...

Nice song. One question, why does the video go on for 1:23 when the song actually ends at 1:05? Not that it is a big deal, I was just waiting for something else to happen. It is a lovely song though!

tacy said...

funny! cause I heard jessie playing this song (or maybe singing it) and I thought, "I should check Katy's blog." And there it was again!
my word verification was bripplit...kind of a fun word.

ashlie said...

yay! i love that song too! Too bad its not longer though.