8.05.2011

I 'heart' free stuff...

As if birthdays aren't already super cool cause you get cake and presents and parties and surprises and just fun times...I got LOTS of free stuff in my inbox just for living another year! 

For example...


 I got $10 free game play at Dave and Busters! (It's like a huge arcade, only with more adults than kids!)



I got a free entree at Native New Yorker, which I used last night!



 I got a free appetizer or side dish at Texas Roadhouse!  This will go really well with my $50 gift card my office gives out for birthdays!



 I got $10 to spend at World Market...I LOVE THAT STORE...but it's sort of pricey sometimes so I'm glad to have some free money to use!
 I got a free freshwater pearl bracelet from Helzberg, the same place Daron got my wedding ring.

In other "good deal" news...We went school clothes shopping for Bryan last weekend.  I had 3 - $15 off coupons and 2 - $10 off 25 or more coupons, all for JC Penneys...so we headed over there.  And it's a good thing we did...they were having super good sales on boys clothes!  We got him 3 polos, 2 pairs of shorts and 9 T-shirts for LESS THAN $20!!!  Originally it would of been right at $200!  After getting all of his stuff paid for I still had one more $10 off coupon to use, so Daron decided to get a tie.  They were B1G1 50%, but still so expensive!  They had a few on clearance for $11 dollars a piece, but none of the Big and Tall ones were marked down.  So, we were just going to get him 1 tie, but when the girl rang it up, it ended up being on clearance!  So we found 2 more big and tall ties on clearance, and he ended up getting 3 ties for $30...a pretty good deal!

3 comments:

mom said...

You are amazing at finding deals! I wish you lived here so I could share in your findings...way to go!

tacy said...

I love deals!

Wilkerson Family said...

Score!!! I love a great deal.