10.25.2009

Pre-Halloween fun...

Stacie, Jillian and I had some pre-Halloween fun times this weekend! I planned on making little Halloween cookie bags for the guys I work with...so me and Stacie made some sugar cookies and then we all helped decorate them. Let me just declare that I am the worlds WORST sugar cookie maker....but they turned out ok. I mean, I can decorate them o.k., but the actual cookie never turns out like it should...(read: like my dads)...


A couple days ago me and Jillian bought little pie pumpkins at the grocery and so we decorated them last night too...

Here is mine...(it helps that I have some of the 800+ pumpkin patterns memorized that we use for the pumpkin walk)...

And here is Jillians...she did a front and back design...


And in less than 48 hours I will be at home where the real Halloweening will begin!!!!!

7 comments:

Lyd said...

What the cute?!?! I want to make cute cookies like that!! I love doing those types of things but I never thing to do them.

mom said...

Very cute cookies and pumpkins!

Sarah Harward said...

So cute! And guess what, I'm here waiting for you to get here!! We just got in today, and i'm happy to report that currently, no one is puking!!!

Unknown said...

YAY!!! I love it when you come home!!!

tacy said...

Cute cookies!!! You should see the ones Tuna and I made :( Some are really cute....and some are very.....let's say we tried to make them all look different and we ran out of ideas :)

Jessie said...

Mine are the cutest! Also it is now less than 24 hours that i will see you! YAY!

sage said...

Super CUTE!!!! This makes me super home sick :( i want to come home and see the pumpkin walk and everyone else