10.03.2009

Pity...party of one...

So...yes...I have been a crappy blogger lately (thank you Stacie for pointing that out)...

Here are a few updates on what have been pretty non blog-worthy week...



It's October!!!! My favorite month!! It is FINALLY cooling down here in Arizona... and now I remember that it isn't completely miserable to live here...

And...it being October...we all know what activity that brings around!!! THE PUMPKIN WALK!My excitement for Halloween must rub off because I have 3 people coming from Arizona to Nauvoo for Halloween weekend! My boss and his wife decided to celebrate their anniversary there after hearing all about the pumpkin walk when I came home last year! And...last night my friend Stacie decided too book a ticket and come home with me!!! It's going to be one fun week!

So, today is Saturday morning and I had a lot to do today actually...and with General Conference occupying 4 hours of my day...I got up decently early (for a Saturday) and tackled my to do list...
First on the list was mowing our ever growing lawn (we have never mowed it since moving to the house in June)...here is a before and after picture for you:












Ok... of course that isn't my lawn because there is no such thing as a lawn that green in Arizona ...well there is but you have to be willing to water it every day and ...no thank you...


In other news...I'm going to get frozen yogurt this afternoon...with a boy. AWKWARD. I am so not good at one on one boy girl situations. It's nothing to get all worked up about...it's a brother of Anita, the Relief Society President, and she had asked him to go with me to this silly girl ask guy Stake activity next weekend, and so I guess she told him that we should do something before the activity, so he called yesterday and we will be going to Yogurtland this afternoon. Good thing Yougurtland is so yummy it might override how retarded I will act...hopefully...

6 comments:

mom said...

I am so excited for Halloween week...not to mention hearing about Yogurtland!

Sarah Harward said...

You'll feel awkward, but you'll act fine!! You're smoother than silk! Don't forget it! ;)

Wilkerson Family said...

I'm so excited for Halloween. I'm making the kids costumes this year. If they turn out close to the picture in my head they should be super cute.

Good luck on your date. Hopefully it'll be fun and not ackward.

I love the lawn pictures. :)

Alayna said...

Woohoo! I LOVE boys! How'd it go??

Unknown said...

Update!!! :)

Jessie said...

I LOVE OCTOBER! I cant wait to see you!