9.06.2009

Baseball games and babysitting...

Here is a little update of the past couple of weekends:

Last weekend Jillians parents invited me to go with them to a Diamondbacks game. It was my first professional sporting event...and it as a lot of fun! It was her dads company 'family day' at the game, so they got a complimentary family picture. They insisted I be included...



This Labor Day weekend I got to babysit Cody, the kid of a girl I used to work with at Lane Bryant! (She flew to Virigina to be with her fiance who is in the military) Cody is so adorable! If all my kids could guaranteed be like him, I would pop out a bunch! He NEVER cries or throws a fit, and he love me! ( Which is a lot becuase the only other little kids that really like me are Jennie Macks boys!)

2 comments:

mom said...

That was so nice of Jillian's parents to include you. I always wanted to go to a professional baseball came. I use to go to minor league games with grandpa. Cody really is cute! It was nice of you to give up your holiday weekend to babysit.

tacy said...

Baseball is probably one of my least favorite sports and uniquely enough it is the professional sporting event I've been to the most. hmmmm......
Cody is adorable! What is even more adorable is that he plays with your cell phone and calls mom all the time. haha