9.16.2009

No worries...


Ok, so things haven't been as dramatic as I thought they would be. In fact, it's been really nice at home lately.

I really don't have a single thing to blog about. Same old stuff...

We did finally get cable and DVR at the house, so it's been nice to be able to watch TV again, just in time for all the fall shows to start!!


Me and my roomate Jillian have been watching Prison Break. I didn't have Season 4, but I found it on ebay for pretty cheap, and now I'm just waiting for that to arrive...I forgot how much I LOVED that show!! In the mean time...we've been watching The Office season 5...HILARIOUS! Here is something that has ALWAYS bugged me about the office though: Ryan is played by B.J. Novak and he happens to be one of the writers for the show. If you watch the show, you know that while he is a character in the office, he HARDLY has a main role, but you ALWAYS see him in the opening credits, when there are much more involved characters who aren't shown, and you always see him on posters and stuff...for example:

I don't know why but that has just always really bugged me...

And, that is about the extent of the excitment in my life. Oh, I was called to be the Education Counselor in the Relief Society on Sunday. Yikes........tons of meetings and visits and socials...but I guess it will be good because I have been very uninvolved in my ward this past year...

11 comments:

mom said...

Finally a new blog! Yea!

Kathy N said...

i agree with mom! Hazaa for the new blog!! And I agree with the BJ Novak thing... It's like how Oprah is one the cover of every one of her magazines...it just bugs me.

Katy Wilson said...

Ya...but at least Oprah is Oprah...B.J. Novak is just Ryan

Alanna said...

You will be great in the RS presidency! YEAH!

Sarah Harward said...

1st: What do you mean 'yikes' You used to be the RS PRESIDENT for goodness sake!! You'll be great as a counselor!
2nd: It may come as a surprise to you, but that BJ Novak thing has always bothered me too!! Partly, because I don't even like the character 'Ryan' very well, so to have him always around kind of annoys me (and I've noticed him in the opening credits and thought the same thing!)

Jessie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessie said...

First, Tacy commented as Kathy if you had not already figured that out. Second, I agree about the Ryan thing and with Sarah I never really liked him a whole lot

tacy said...

I know you are biting your nails wondering "who commented and deleted??!!?" well it was jessie.

Alayna said...

First of all I wanted to say sorry about your new calling. I can't imagine anything more stressful than a calling in the RS Presidency. But apparently you have already been RS President, so maybe this will be a piece of cake. If anyone can pull it off, it's you! And secondly, do you have all of the Prison Break seasons? I keep telling myself that I need to watch it, but never have. I think that man is super sexy!

Jillian said...

I LOVE PRISON BREAK AND THE OFFICE!!! And I am DYINGGGGG waiting for Season 4 to arrive! It better get here tomorrow! Also, I understand what you mean about the BJ Novak/Ryan thing BUT: 1) He's hot, 2) He's a main writer and therefore a big part of why The Office is so amazing and 3) It's way better than having Meredith's face everywhere....