5.18.2009

This is torture...


Exactly two weeks from today I will be moving into my new house...and I just absolutly can hardly stand this waiting for that day to come.
You know how when you are going on a trip, or doing something really fun the next day, so that night before you go to bed it is all you can think about as you are falling asleep, and even when you accidentally wake up super early the next morning, and you are trying to go back to sleep, and your mind starts to think about things...that little trip is the only thing you can think about...that is how this moving is for me. Everytime I don't have to be thinking about something for work or whatever, my mind wanders over to how excited I am to move. Do we need to rent a UHaul...When exactly should I rent the UHaul ... how big should it be... who is going to help us load and unload said UHaul... WHO STOLE ALL OF MY BOXES I HAD STORED IN THE LAUNDRY ROOM... Should we have a garage sale... I have no clue how to property load a UHaul, what if all my stuff breaks...thank goodness there are no stairs in this house, that would be annoying...Exactly how many outfits do I need to keep out and what clothes can I pack now... I am going to die of a heart attack if me and Ashlie have to load and unload this truck all by ourselves... I hope Dave doesn't mind that I am taking all of the Staples paper boxes home with me...(and most importantly)...I can't wait to jump in my pool the second after we get all of our stuff unloaded!!!

6 comments:

mom said...

I know how excited you are...and especially to have it done and behind you. I really wish I could be there to help you load and unload (then we would both die of a heart attack, since I work so well in the heart!). Maybe some kind soul will read this and show up with 5 or 6 big men to do the heavy lifting:)

tacy said...

I wish I had a big pool to jump into!

Alayna said...

I am so excited for you!

Unknown said...

I would love to help you move just fly me out there. :)

Anonymous said...

Jealous!

Jessie said...

Its going to be exciting!