5.18.2009

P.S....

I think I have nose cancer...

The inside of one side of my nose is really sore and I have been getting bloody noses every once in a while ... and I NEVER get a bloody nose.

The point is, today I got a bloody nose at work, and so what do you do when you have a bloody nose...well...you stick a tissue up there. So I did. A couple minute later I hear Danielles outside office door shut, and then my office door open (we both have doors that go outside, and a few times a day she will come to my office from the outside to tell me she is going to go smoke). So, I don't think much of it...and more importatnly...I don't remove my tissue because I could care less if Danielle see's me with a tissue stuffed up my nose. Well, I look up...and to my surprise it's not Danielle in my office... it's the post man. And not our regular 60+ year old post man, it's some cute young guy probably in his late 20's. And there I am...big ole tissue hanging out of my nose like some dorky loser...trying to act like this is the most normal thing in the world...

Jeez...

(don't forget to read my previous blog from this morning...)

8 comments:

tacy said...

HAHA!! At least you didn't have a tampon in your nose!

We're All Wright said...

Okay now I have finally had my good laugh for the day!!! I still can't quit smiling!

mom said...

That is so funny! I laughed out loud!

Lisa and Dan said...

About the bloody nose thing, it sounds like you're pregnant. Aparently being pregnant causes nose bleeds. Just kidding. I know you're not. Anyway, sorry about your embarrassing moment (: That is quite funny though.

Unknown said...

Ok THAT was Hilarious!!! You poor baby! You just aren't use to how dry it is there you soggy midwest girl you. We are drowning back here in good ol Nauvoo.

Anonymous said...

HA, too funny!

Also, snorting too much crack causes bloody noses. Interesting Katy... ;-)

Wilkerson Family said...

hahaha. that's funny and sad. speaking of bloody noses what did you think about the series finale of prison break? :(

Jessie said...

That is sad kit, But I laughed really hard when I read it!