5.04.2009

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudel...

Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles...
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings...
These are a few of my favorite things!

Here are some pictures of the house we will most likely be renting! We are filling out our applications and sending in the deposit... YEAH!!!
Nifty huh! She didn't seem like there would be any reason for our applications not to be accepted...so hopefully all will go smoothly and we will be moving in less than a month!!!



13 comments:

Wilkerson Family said...

sweet. Is the house in Tempe or are you moving into another town? If I was doing it over I would have lived in Gilbert.

tacy said...

well look at that. you didn't include any of the "messy occupant" pictures. cause it was pretty messy when you showed me pictures.

Sarah Harward said...

How nice! And there's a pool!! Yeah for you!!

mom said...

Congratulations! Maybe we will come visit now that you will have a pool!

Unknown said...

Did you check the plumbing?? Kidding. It looks really nice.

ashlie said...

OMGOSH i am so excited i cannot stand it...i love beth...i love the pool...i cannot wait! no more skanky roommates...well besides whitney...but thats another story....anyways...YAY!

Alayna said...

Where is the house? And a pool? That is going to be a lot of work and up the utilities...but well worth it I am sure! When's the pool party?

Jessie said...

Cute house! I will visit your more now that you have a pool!

Lisa and Dan said...

How exciting! You get your own pool too. That'll be nice. Especially in Arizona...very hot. I hope you get it (:

Rodney said...

Katy I will be there the end of June. Dont dissapoint me.

Anonymous said...

I approve.

Alanna said...

That's awesome! I will have to come visit! ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.