5.13.2009

Out with the old...

In with the new random blog...

I just thought it was about time to write a new blog. I should try to stay somewhere inbetween Tacy...who has been writing new blogs every day....and Tuna...who seems to forget she has a blog that needs to be maintained.

Nothing new going on...still waiting to hear about our house. I'm sure there will be no problems, but if there is I don't know what we'd do since June is fast approaching (thank goodness since I loathe 2/3rds of my roomates), and our contract is up at the end of May.

In other news...I cannot seem to get enough BBQ. I crave it all the time. I have never been a huge fan of the stuff..I would eat BBQ Beef sandwhiches or BBQ Chicken every once in a while, but would NEVER dip fries in it, or order it off a menu, or make something with it, but lately it is all I want. I've made 2 BBQ Chicken Pizzas since last week, SO GOOD!

Another weird craving I have had lately is candy. I have never really liked candy...(I know that seems like a lie, who doesn't like candy) I have always like chocolate and salty things, but I've never had a desire to eat a bag of runts, or sweetarts, or gumdrops...

The other day my former roomate had a huge bag of sour patch kids and some smarties sitting on the counter...I took a few, and it's been downhill from there.

5 comments:

tacy said...

I find myself enjoying barbecue more as well, but i don't really crave it. and i'm almost the complete opposite of you, I like runts, jelly beans, suckers, stuff like that more than i like chocolate and salts stuff.

Sarah Harward said...

How do you make your BBQ pizza? I got a recipe (if you want to call it that) for a good one. Make your crust, put Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce on it (Sweet Baby Ray's is my FAVORITE! The Original though, not other kinds). Anyway, put that on the pizza then top with some grilled chicken. Bake it, then when it's done top it with Feta cheese. If you like Feta, this is SO GOOD!!! The BBQ and Feta is yum-yum-yummy!!! You should try it (if you like Feta)

Anonymous said...

i like candy!

Kevin said...

BBQ is so good. I am somewhat addicted myself.

mom said...

I thought the first picture was chocolate pudding until I read it. I have to say, though, that unless I have become very picky about the candy I eat...it has to be a good quality chocolate, and if it isn't chocolate, I can pass it up (even though I don't look like I pass it up very often).