11.16.2008

It's about time...


Well...it's been a productive morning here at the Boughan/Nelson/Wilson household...

I woke up bright and early at 7:30...(I can neither confirm nor deny that it might have to do with the fact that I went to bed at 10). I finished a sudoku puzzle that I had been working on...then I drank a cup of crystal light and started a new sudoku puzzle...then the doorbell rang and who was it....the Cox technician coming to fix our internet problem! While he was fixing it I made pancakes for Ashlie and chocolate chip pancakes for me (I made an A for Ashlie...which is not near as cool as the dinosaurs my dad used to make...but I do what I can)...
So, we FINALLY have the internet (the tech said that the tech that came out to 'turn on' the internet the first time put a filter on it...and he shouldn't have done that. I hope Cox doesn't think that we are going to pay for both technicians to come out...cause we aren't) and we are full from delicious pancakes...

What a lovely morning...and it's just barely 10...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUM! I think we need to plan a breakfast, you bring the A pancakes and I'll bring the crispy hashbrowns... Deal?

Sarah Harward said...

How lovely! Don't you love it when your day just starts off right?!

Alayna said...

Mmm...pancakes! I think I'll take an "A" pancake next time I come visit...

tacy said...

OH!! I couldn't figure out what the jumble in the pan was supposed to be! An 'A'!