9.09.2008

One more addiction...that's the last thing I need...

The other day my roomate brought home some movies she aquired from her friend...
One of those movies was the first season of Prison Break....

Little did I know how that would change my life...

I watched the first season in a matter of days and immediately went out and had to purchase it for myself because I knew I could not live without this TV series in my possession...
I just got the 2nd and 3rd seasons(the 4th season just aired last week) in the mail today and let me just tell you what a bed potato (I have to watch DVD's in my room) I am going to be as soon as I get off work every day... The funny thing is when this series first aired I thought..."Oh come on...how can they make anything past one season of someone trying to break out of prison...either he does or he doesn't.....LAME!".... But I take it all back...

I can't explain exactly what it is about this show that is so amazing...
It could be the cast of extremely beautiful men in prison uniforms...
It could the the plot that make me anxious every single episode to see what is going to happen...
It could be the cast of extremely beautiful men in prison uniforms...

I just can't put my finger on it...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Katy, you have a habit of passing on these addictions to your family! We have just started the 1st season, thanks to you, and have had to join netflix just to save us trips to Blockbuster - because we have found them 'already checked out' when we go there - and we can't wait for them to come back in! Thanks!

Sarah Harward said...

I saw this was on last night and thought about watching it, but Steven was asleep and I was afraid it would be scary. Is it? I've never seen the other seasons, should I watch them first? I'll have to look into this.

p.s. i didn't get any pictures from Tally's wedding because my camera is still in the shop! If I get my hands on any, I'll be sure to send them your way!

Kevin said...

I've seen a bit of this show. I might end up watching it from beginning to end someday. I have felt compelled to in the past. I can't explain exactly why...

It could be the once alive, then dead, now alive again extremely beautiful woman in a prison doctor's uniform.

Maybe...

Wilkerson Family said...

I was like you in the begining (Drew started watching it when I was at work) I wasn't sure how a show about breaking out of prison was going to last. But I do really like it. Last year I saw Teddy on some talk show. He said that he walked onto an elevator just as the doors were closing and a girl screamed. I thought that was really funny. He does play such a creep.