5.31.2008

Pure Fitness...

Well, I did something today that I have never done before...I joined a gym. It's called Pure Fitness and my roomate Ashlie goes there, so I got signed up and I'm pretty excited about it. But, who doesn't get excited about starting something new. Ashlie has been doing it for a couple weeks now... so hopefully we can keep each other motivated.

I had to fill out a little form before I took my 'tour' and one of the questions was "Does your spouse know that you are considering a excercise program and what does he/she think of it?" My response was..."Maybe joining this gym will help with that whole 'spouse' issue."

This cartoon reminded me of being in college when the apartment decided to do Tae Bo after we got home from the early morning job and by the end of the tape it was guaranteed that at least one of us ... usually me.... was sitting and watchin the video....and Murph never wore a bra.

Good times....

5 comments:

Alanna said...

That's awesome. I was a member of Gold's Gym for a year and loved it. I told mysel that since I paid all that money for a membership I was going to go several times a week. I have thought about starting back up again.

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Good Luck!

Sarah Harward said...

Way to go on joining a gym!! Landon told me today that he wanted to go to Katy's house, RIGHT NOW!! He wanted to go up your BIG stairs to your house with the tv! So as you can see, you're sorely missed here in Indiana, and not just by me!!

Alayna said...

Hey, I joined Pure Fitness once. I never went there...maybe why I can't seem to lose any weight! Bad experience, but I am excited for you. I totally lack motivation. Maybe we can all join forces.

Anonymous said...

Pure Fitness on your blog. It is very interesting. personally, I think the company is great. I browsed the web site of the company and found lots of interesting and useful. I have not yet made any orders from the company, since on www.pissedconsumer.com I found a large number of negative reviews about the company and its products and services. Take care of your health persistently and do not save money on beauty.