5.28.2008

This one goes out to Sarah...

I have already been hastled this morning for not updating my blog since...Monday. I do believe there are worse blog offenders out there....Nevertheless, here I am.
I did a bit of grocery shopping yesterday and I got this delicious watermelon for only $1.99 (I think that was a pretty good deal...I hope it was but I've never bought one before so I just don't know). I do love me some watermelon...although as most of you may not be aware of...I used to HATE watermelon. HATED IT. Truth. So as I was cutting this one couldn't help but think of my best friend Sarah and how she love love LOVES THEM! So this one goes out to her.... May there be many fresh and juicy watermelon at her table this summer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the blog - but make it longer next time!

Sarah Harward said...

First of all, is that a picture of the actual watermelon you bought? Because it's beautiful!! Second of all, $1.99 is a GREAT deal for watermelon!! They're normally between $4.99-$6.99!!! I wish I was there to share it with you, because you're right, I LOVE LOVE LOVE watermelon!!!

tacy said...

I see you found a new use for that orange/pink bowl.