5.08.2008

Apologies and worries...

I am sorry that I've been a little behind on my blogging. I have some valid excuses.
#1 - Sarah and her adorable family was in town and I spent alot of time with them. Her kids loved me...and that made not packing very much worth it.
#2 - When I wasn't with Sarah I was packing. It is the most overwhelming thing I've ever taken on...I have no idea how I am going to do this...I leave in 3 days and my stuff still isn't all packed and all I can think about is what if my stuff doensn't all fit in my trailer...what if my picture frames all break...what if my candles melt...what if I get such horrible gas mileage that I go broke just driving out to Arizona...what if I forgot something...and worst of all...what if this happens........



...help...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like looking on the bright side!?!

Kevin said...

Wow, Katy. I hope that doesn't happen to you. Stressful, eh? I know how that is. Well, just dig deep, get everything packed and think positive thoughts. Too corny? Ah well. If you break down near Utah, give me a ringy dingy. ;)

Anonymous said...

i know exactly how you feel katy! you'll be fine. happy move! be sure to let us all know when you get there

Emily Christiansen said...

I'm sure your move will go smoothly. You are a good driver. Good luck!

Alanna said...

I think it's about time you update your blog! :)

Anonymous said...

people are starting to wonder if that is what DID happen to you! Time to update!

Anonymous said...

People are wondering if that is what DID happen to you! Time to update!