5.26.2008

I'm back...

Let me explain...I have had no internet connection in this house until Saturday. That is why I have not blogged in a while. But, I have had lots of ideas in my head these past couple weeks...so be prepared for a plethora of blogs...

I thought I'd start off with some pictures of the new place...

1. This obviously isn't where I live now...well I suppose that might not be so obvious if you've never been to my apartment in Nauvoo. The point is...this is how I moved out of my apartment. I tied a rope to my laundry basket and lowered it out my laundry room window. I moved probably 75% of my stuff out this way.

2. This is the 'storage' room in the house. The pile closes to the camera is my roomate Catharines...she is into anime and that is her drawing stuff. That far pile with the blue tub is my craft stuff. 3. These next few photos are of the living room. It is really big ... the whole house is really spacious.


4. These next ones are of mine and Ashlie's bedroom. I'm actually standing in our bathroom to take that first piture. So, ya, we have a connected bathroom that just me and her share...that is really nice.



5. And here is the kitchen and dining room. Again...very big and there is tons of room. The kitchen and dining room is actually one big room.


So, that's the new house. There are four of us living here. Me and Ashlie share a room. Then there is Catherine and Alice. Catherine is into video games and anything Japanese. She has a fiance (who is not Japanese f.y.i.) and he is over alot. His name is Tim and he seems really nice.
Alice likes to read and pretty much never leaves her bedroom. Sometimes we don't see her for days in a row...and her van never moves......curious.....
I don't have a job yet....I did have an interview the other day...and I will probably get that job, but it doesn't give me very many hours a week so I am still looking for something else.
So that is that. I haven't really done anything exciting yet...but I am planning on attending the American Idol Top Ten Tour that will be in Glendale on July 1st. Ashlie and Alayna are coming (Ashlie isn't too happy about that but I agreed to go to a Butch Walker concert with her the next week, so she puts on a good front about the whole thing).
Like I said I have lots of blogs floating around in my head...so check back soon and check back often.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like your new place, and i'm excited to see those new blogs.

Sarah Harward said...

How great!! The place looks nice and big, and it looks like you didn't have any problem fitting your stuff in! I'm so glad you posted. I tried calling you twice, but it said your phone number had been changed or disconnected or something. Anyway, e-mail me with your new number and I'm so excited to see your future blogs!!

Alanna said...

yay...it was fun to read a new entry on your page. Your place looks very nice. I am sad that you aren't out here in Ut but sometime I wil have to come to AZ or you'll have to come to UT.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your house looks a lot better than when I left...especially your bedroom! I will be checking your blog VERY OFTEN, so don't go too long between entries! I like the pictures, too.

Jessie said...

Well kitten your place looks bigger than i thought! I am way excited to come visit you out there. and me and angelique are super jealous that you get to go to an American Idol concert, and i am kinda jealous that you are going to a butch walker concert as well. Well my dear kit, i am at work and i need to go make myself useful! I will talk to you later! Love ya!

Kevin said...

Well congrats on the new place. And your unique moving methods. :) That's cool that you and my niece are roomies. Hahah....ah I love that family stuff.

Best of luck on the job front, too!

Anonymous said...

Nice Diggs!! Glad you are loving it (at least liking it alot?) out there! Miss Ya
Nikki