4.02.2008

I'm a floater...

I haven't had a blog up for a few days...so I thought I would just get something up even though this is a pretty lame post.

I was sitting at break yesterday (my break consists of me and a whole bunch of old men sitting around and talking) and one guy brought up that whatever sort of situation you grew up with when you were 8-12, that is the way you are your whole life. So if you were ages 8-12 during the depression, you will always live your life as though you were in a depression and that kind of idea. So, I asked, "What would you classify 1990-1994?" They all just stopped, thought about it for a minute and said, "Well, nothing really happned. No one really did anything. We all just kind of floated through the early 90's."

Hmmmm........

1 comment:

Sarah Harward said...

I suppose I would be a floater as well. That's a pretty interesting theory though.