4.09.2008

Wanna go to the Nordic...I'll buy you a breadbowl...


I just thought I'd let my fellow former BYU-Idahoans know that the Nordic Landing will be permanently closed after this semester. Tacy informs me that they will be installing a food court to replace it. I guess the whole MC is undergoing major plastic surgery and that will be one of the new things. I suppose it will be nice, but it does bring a tear to my eye to think I will never enjoy potato soup in a bread bowl ever again.......sigh......

4 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

How sad!! I can't believe the Nordic is closing!! Future students of BYU-I won't even know what they'll be missing when they're eating their Taco Bell and McDonalds!!

Alanna said...

my first thought was "oh I remember all those memories of all of us 49th ward members gathering there everyday for lunch." Those were good memories. It won't be the same.

Anna said...

I hope you don't mind that I totally read your blog. This is Anna used-to-be-Osmond. I saw a link to it from Alanna's and Sarah's and had to check it out. Anyway, I am totally sad that Nordic Landing is closing. I am still carrying around the 25 pounds that place gave to my body. Bummer.

Sarah Harward said...

Point #1- 16 days until I come to visit you!!

Point #2- I guess Cooper and Nina won't be in Nauvoo by then, so I'll have most of the time to help you pack and clean!!!