4.06.2008

A-Z...Tag...


A - Attached or single? ...single...

B - Best friend? ...I refuse to pick one friend above them all...

C - Cake or pie? ...depends on the cake or pie...most likely cake

D - Day of choice? ...mostly Saturdays...

E - Essential item? ...probably my ipod...

F - Favorite color? ...yellow or green or orange or purple...anything sparkly

G - Gummy bears or worms? ...gummy worms...

H - Hometown? ...Nauvoo IL...

I - Indulgences? ...sales and pepsi...

J - January or July? ... July because I love fireworks, but I think I will hate July in Arizona...

K - Kids? ...no thank you...

L - Life isn't complete without? ...friends and a tv series to watch on dvd...

M - Marriage date? ...no thank you...

N - Number of brothers and sisters? 1 brother, 2 sisters

O - Oranges or apples? ... no thank you...

P - Phobias or fears? ...feet and the dark...

Q - Quote? ..."thou shalt not take thyself too damn seriously"...thanks Dan.

R - Reason to smile? ...I just got paid....I'm moving to Arizona...I just found a great pair of jeans...

S - Season of choice? ...autumn...again, no autumn in Arizona...hmmm...

T - Tag seven: ...Becca, Candace, Kevin, Jenny, Jennie, Jake, Amanda...

U - Unknown fact about me? ...I don't keep many secrets, but I'm going to think of something Sarah doesn't even know...this will take me a minute...once I spit in a girls canteen at girls camp...I think Sarah knew that actually

V - Vegetable? ...cucumbers or green peppers...

W - Worst habit? ...surfing (do they still call it surfing...that sounds so, vintage) the internet

X - X-ray or ultrasound? ... maybe an x-ray cause ultrasound sounds like a baby thing

Y - Your favorite food? ...pizza and La Casa Salsa...

Z - Zodiac sign? ...Leo...generous and warmearted, creative and enthusiastic, broad-minded and expansive, faithful and loving...pompous and patronizing, bossy and interfering, dogmatic and intolerant

3 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

I see you never found a fact I didn't know about you. By the way, we're coming out April 30th and staying unil May 5 or something like that. So, I'll be there to help you pack (sniff, sniff, I'm really sad you're moving so far away, but SUPER excited for you at the same time) See you then. I can't wait!!!!

Sarah Harward said...

I just saw the edited version, and I'm pretty sure I did know that, but I don't remember the story surrounding it very well. I have a HORRIBLE memory! I swear I'm in the beginning stages of Alzheimer’s!

Anonymous said...

You're right...no autumn in Arizona. Basically, no 'seasons' in Arizona, except summers with more heat and sweat than you can imagine! Good thing you got a 4-wheel-drive vehicle so you can be safe while driving in all those snowstorms! Yea. . . I think Arizona is a good idea! (Just kidding you know?!) (At least I "commented")