6.03.2012

Vacation...

So, my vacation to San Diego FINALLY came, and now it has come to an end.  The good thing is, my sister is still visiting for another week, so it's not like all the fun times are ending yet!
San Diego was SO NICE!!  The weather was perfect (borderline chilly sometimes)!  We went to Sea World,  a few different beaches, The San Diego Zoo, and just had a really good time!  I could go into details, but who wants to read boring words when you can see fabulous pictures!!

Tuna feeding the Sea Lions

Daron feeding the Sea Lions





See that cool dolphin Tuna is drinking out of...Daron left it on the rapids ride we went on...so sad.


I loved this cause it looks like Tuna is kissing that fish!


Our first day at the beach at Coronado Island





There was a guy making cool sand designs right by where we parked...it says "I  (heart) u"



This was a cool spider formed out of palm leaves...I thought my dad would enjoy that.




This is at La Jolla beach, it was so windy it blew our umbrella away!

Tuna and I stayed on the beach instead of playing in the water this day cause we were fried from the sun!


Tuna enjoying her first tastes of crab!  Too bad she'll never find good crab back at home!
I put this picture on Facebook when it happened...but this was so cool!  When Bryan was playing in the ocean outside Joes Crab Shack, there were dolphins jumping in the water behind him.  I snapped this cool shot...

 

6 comments:

mom said...

Love the pictures! You really got some good shots. I really like the one of Bryan and Daron by the temple. I am so glad you had a good time!

Jillian said...

Looks like you had a blast! I am so happy you got to vacation :)

Joanne said...

Cool dolphin picture at the end! It looks like you have a fun vacation!

Lisa and Dan said...

Are you sure you didn't Photo Shop that last picture(: It looks totally fake, which means if it's real, that's amazing!

Jessie said...

It was such a fun trip! I'm glad I came!

ashlie said...

I'm jealous! Looks like you guys had fun! I love that dolphin picture. I want to go to San Diego so bad.