6.21.2012

Little bit of nothin...

Since Tuna going home, we haven't really done a whole lot of anything. Just regular life living I guess, but I thought I'd post a few things to try to stay current on the blog.



I've been playing a lot of angry birds lately.  I have 3 starts in all the levels, except for the few I have left to unlock.  It's a crazy addicting stupid game.


 Bryan is hiking (as I type this) with the other 14/15 year olds in our ward today up by the Grand Canyon, the Havasupi trails.  Its intense, but I'm sure he's having a blast with those guys!  He won't be 14 until next week, but since he missed the other big hike they did while we were in California, and he's practically 14 now, they decided he could come too. 


Franklin got neutered last week.  He has definately been less...frisky.  He's such a cute guy, but I'm having the hardest time getting him to go to the bathroom outside.  We will take him right out first thing in the morning and he wants to be held and then runs around chasing the cats, and as soon as we come inside he'll pee on the floor.  It INFURIATES me.  I have read so many different things about what to do, punish him, don't punish him, put him in solitary, don't put him in solitary, rub his face in it, don't rub his face in it.  It's so annoying cause nothing seems to work.  Arg...


 I'm officially a diet drinker.  It's to the point that when I first take a sip of a diet soda, it tastes so normal to me that I have to double check to make sure I didn't get a regular soda.  This is a good thing I think, cause I used to loathe diet soda.

 I love working in the primary in church.  I used to just have the 4/5 year olds, but a couple weeks ago I got 3 six year olds in my class...so that's 8 kids total.  They are pretty good kids, and I worry every day that I will get called out of primary...because I REALLY like primary and I know as soon as you get comfortable somewhere...that's when it seems you get switched to something else.

 It's hotter than hell here.  Literally.  It's going to be in the 110's all next week. Seriously.  Torture.


I've been trying to organize everything at my office.  And mostly I've been just trying to get rid of the tons and tons of stupid files we have.  People before me would keep 3 or 4 copies of the same things!  It's ridiculous. 

3 comments:

Mom said...

I LOVE this blog! I love hearing about your life. I hope Bryan lives through his hiking adventure...I wouldn't want to do it. Couldn't you just say "hot as you-know-where"? I am so glad you like primary...you know I have always loved it too. Good luck getting things organized at work...I don't think they pay you enough. Love you!

ashlie said...

haha I KNEW your mom would say something about you saying hotter than h***! oh that's funny. we need to have a play date with ozzie and franklin. franklin looks so adorable i will probably want to take him home until he pees on my carpet.

Kevin said...

I aint never played the angry birds. But I dig that picture.