5.22.2012

Just a little bit not skinny...



I teach the 4/5 year olds at church.  And, if you've ever been around little kids, you know that they are brutally honest.  I can't begin to tell you how many times I've walked by a little kid in the grocery store/mall and had them turn to their parent and say "Wow...that lady is REALLY big".  I usually just laugh and brush it off.  So, on Sunday, we were coloring and I said "Dang, I'm FREEZING in here.  Look, I have goosebumps!" So all the kids were like "Do I have goosebumps? and they were showing me their arms" and one girl says "My arms are so skinny" and I said "Yes, all of you are so skinny!" and one kid says "Are you skinny?" and I said "No way, I'm really big!"and then the cutest little girl ever says "No, you're just a little bit not skinny"...  Best compliment ever!



5 comments:

Jessie said...

BAHA! I love this! I can't wait to meet all your little primary kids soon. SOOO SOOON!

Katy Wilson said...

I just realized I wrote this whole post wrong...she said "A little bit not skinny...not a little big not skinny" I"m going to fix it right now!

Mom said...

Awww..she is do diplomatic!

Ashlie said...

That little girl would be my best friend forever if she told me that.

Kristy said...

I'm scared to know who that was! My girl is handsy don't tell me she's mouthy too!!