1.14.2011

Round 2...

I did this a couple years ago, and I've seen some people doing this on facebook and on their blogs, and so I've decided to do it again!  I think I got almost everyones gift to them (with the exception of one person, and I did make her present...but I just never got it to her before I left Arizona, sorry Alayna!!)  even if it was more like a year and a half later, rather than the year I promised (Sorry Kevin, I hope you're enjoying your book safe!) 

Just like the last time I did this, I'm not going to limit it to 5 people...but whoever comments gets a prize!  I'm trying to up my comments...cause my past few blogs have only gotten one or two comments on them, and that was usually after I called my family and verbally harassed them for not commenting on my blogs!!

ANYONE who respond to this win something from me!
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:


1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make

2.What I create will be just for you.

3. It'll be done this year-no guarantees on when this year, but sometime in 2011!

4. You have no clue what it's going to be. the possibilities are endless.

5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.


Anyone who leaves a me comment will win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it! Sounds like fun right?!?

11 comments:

Alayna said...

pick me!

Christensen Kids said...

Should we exchange gifts? LOl and totally kidding you already did it once, I just wanted to comment :-) I don't always comment, but I enjoy reading your blog. I wished we lived closer so we could hangout once and a while.

Jessie said...

hey, this is me commenting so you can get off my back!

Daron Wilson said...

You too Jessie!! I get yelled at for not commiting! Katy it say done by the end of 09 so your late already. Love you!!

ashlee jean said...

i wanna play!!!

Unknown said...

Hey I'm in!!! I love my magnets I got last time you did this!! :) Yay!!

mom said...

Mothers should always be included!

Kevin said...

I freely admit that I never followed though on mine the other year.

And your [I don't know that to call that sentence under your blog title] made me laugh.

Nikki said...

I want in this year please!!
Thanks - Nikki in Illinois!!

Rodney Pierce said...

Well It might be a little late but, I am officially commenting now.

Mandie from Lane Bryant said...

I agree ^^ It's not too late, is it? :( I saw the link to your blog on facebook, started reading the 30 pics in 30 days thing; and then I couldn't stop reading! Haha, I became enthralled in all the stories and pictures :) Also, how'd you get this blog started? I've been trying to start one for a long time now but don't know what site is the best/free...