1.06.2011

my collection...

I have a collection of post-it notes that I have gathered over the years.  I think it started in college, when my mom used to send me packages and label everything in them with a post-it note as to what the purpose of that item was for.  For example...on a crock pot seasoning packet for a roast she put "For Sunday Dinner"...I loved it, so I started to keep them in a zip lock baggy.  I have a note from a roommate who saw my car parked on campus and wanted to say hello, I have notes from the backflow technicians that I work with that have little funny things they've written when they turn in their work, I have the post-it that J.P. wrote his number on and gave to me, and I have the post-it that Daron left on my desk one day when he was working at my office and kept continuously asking me out that said "So, Saturday?"... And I have so many others I can't even remember!

I went to put my newest gathering of post-it's in there the other week...and I can't find it...anywhere...and I looked REALLY hard and now I'm really starting to worry that I'll never find it. :(

2 comments:

mom said...

I really hope you find it! If it was in a zip-lock bag, I hope it didn't thrown away:(

Daron Wilson said...

Really???