1.04.2011

Christmas Eve...

 Since I've been a bad blogger...I've decided to split up my Christmas Eve and Christmas Day blogs...

For Christmas Eve we went to Darons sister Melissas house for a late/lunch and did presents with the cousins and stuff there.  It was fun!

 Nathan and Logan got to open a lot of their presents first!

They thought it was funner to play 'on' the presents than with them...


Hannah got Hello Kitty slipper/boots from Brittnay and she LOVES THEM!


 Darons dad makes his famous chex mix for everyone...


Darons nephew Johnny got a gift card to Build-A-Bear...his FAVORITE place to go!


 Bryan got Comedy Movies Scene It from the Camilleris (Darons sister)


Daron sporting some Christmas Cheer!!


I thought this one was great...Johnny being silly with Daron being oblivious and Brittnay giving him bunny ears!

3 comments:

tacy said...

Haha

Anonymous said...

looks like you had fun!

mom said...

Anonymous was really me.