9.17.2010

You need to watch this...

A while back I blogged about how funny Modern Family was...and I'm the type of person that I really hate people missing out on super funny things...so I'm sharing this video with you. I couldn't copy and past the embedding code into my blog for some reason but this link should take you there...

In other news...I'm back in Arizona for another week of getting the pre-wedding things done. Daron went through the temple yesterday and that was so good!! The bridal shower that Hannah and Keri are doing is tonight and I am very excited about that! We are getting our new couch delivered here on Wednesday. The couch and love seat Daron had were pretty worn out and old...so it will be nice to have something new. I will for sure get some before and after pictures to share with everyone... We also got a new cat! I have never been a cat person, but we went to the pound the last time I was here and they had this cute little Russian Blue kitten...so they went a couple days before I came and got her and we picked her up on Tuesday! She is adorable!

Jennifer and Sophie Smith threw me the coolest bridal shower shower last week! There was tons of purple and sparkles (which are my two favorite things) and it was just really nice! Over the top nice!! Jennifers niece Sarah took pictures and as soon as she sends them to me I will get pictures posted of that.

2 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

I'm so sad I missed the bridal shower! I'm glad you had fun. I've been really wanting to see pictures from the bridal shower. I'm sure it was amazing!

I got your wedding announcement in the mail today. SUPER CUTE! I loved the purple line going down the side. I don't think I saw that or knew about that part. It looked great though.

I never heard what Daron got you for your birthday. Was the cat your gift? How fun! Anyway, can't wait to see you in about 18 days!!

We're All Wright said...

We got your announcement yesterday and it was so fun!!! I just love reading all about you and Daron. I wish we could be there for your reception. I want to see pictures. I love the purple!!! Daron is so lucky.
Please keep posting.