4.01.2010

Danielles Wedding...

I finally got my surgery scheduled to get my gallbladder out. April 20th at 7 a.m. But...I have to be to the hospital at 5!!! The odd thing is, the surgery itself is only 45 minutes! Why does it take longer to 'prep' me for the thing than to actually cut me open and take it out! Oh well I guess...It will be nice to not worry every time I eat.

Here are some professional pictures of the wedding Danielle sent to me and I know you are all just on pins and needles to see them:




2 comments:

tacy said...

I had to be there two hours for my surgery as well and my surgery took 7ish hours but it felt like 10 seconds.
And you're pictures aren't clickable!

Alayna said...

First of all, congrats on the gallbladder removal surgery. I promise it will be the best decision you have ever made! Life without that crap is so much better!

And secondly, I still can't believe you were that girls bridesmaid. How fun and crazy at the same time!

Sidenote/question: why do you think I should move to Utah?