4.05.2010

Easter...

Here are some picture from Easter Sunday. I spent the afternoon with Danille and Brian and Brians family. It was nice...










The picture I DIDN'T get were of the girls deciding they wanted to go swimming and I volunteered to chaperon that event...resulting in me jumping in the pool after Briana who thought she was a fish... And also later that day completely running out of gas and coming to a standstill in the middle of the road and having to call my Relief Society President to come and pick me up and drive me to the gas station so I could buy a gas can and some gas!!! It was awful...

Although it may not seem like a very 'General Conference' themed Sunday for me I did get too see 3/4's of the broadcast session...and it was very good and uplifting...which was to be expected. Lots of good council to get through the next couple months!!



4 comments:

tacy said...

is that colored frosting on the bundt or white chocolate?

Amanda said...

That is one fancy cake! Sorry about the car troubles, that stinks.

Kathy N said...

Your bundt cake turned our cute...I don't know what you were worried about.

Katy Wilson said...

I wasn't worried that it wouldn't be cute...I was worried it wouldn't enough...