3.28.2010

A bit of randomness...

I really don't have anything to blog about but I'm tired of my 'sick' blog...so I'm puttin' something new up here...

I have scheduled a consultation with a surgeon to get my gallbladder out. Hopefully we can get it done quickly, cause every time I eat something I dread what pain it may cause when I go to bed. (for some reason gallstone attacks usually happen when you lay down)... And my mom is coming out for my surgery, so that will be really nice.

I've got some big decisions to make here soon. I am not one for writing something like that and not giving details, but I fear that if I talk about it with too many people my decision will be skewed, and I am trying to stay as level headed as possible. But...I just wanted to put it out there that I ABSOLUTELY HATE making decision that seem to have a big effect on your life. I just wish we had 'decision makers' that you could hire to make decision for you, that way I wouldn't have to think about the consequences...I could just go with what they told me because that would be the rule. **sigh**

On a parting note....I'll post some pictures I scanned into the computer the other day...just for fun times...

Sporting the Nauvoo brand at an early age...


Me and Lisa and the bouquet I made for her wedding...


So long ago...


I LOVE this picture of the two of them...


This picture made me laugh for many reasons. 1) Tacy looks like a boy. 2) Jessie just looks so cute and young. 3)The picture is so off-center, but I realized most of my picture taken back in the day are off center. Thank goodness for cameras that you can see it right after you take it...


5 comments:

Stacie said...

Oh my goodness Katy, not only is that picture off-center but it looks like whoever took it decided your brother need not be in the picture. You all look so different now...

P.S. can you please wear those glasses? They remind me of the changing lenses my dad has on his glasses that adjust to the sun, when I saw them I laughed and then you didnt even mention them... sad day...

Jessie said...

i DO look like a boy :( Do I still look like a boy? Maybe I need to start wearing make-up more often. Should I dress in a dress everyday? :( :( :(

tacy said...

Son of a.... that Jessie comment was actually MY comment. It hasn't been a good day,

Kevin said...

Awesome pictures, Kitten.

Good luck with your surgery (and the other vaguely referenced thing). When do you go under the knife?

Joanne said...

I don't think that the choir tuxido shirt helped Tacy. I blame choir for her looking like a boy. By the way, I loved the flowers you did at Lisa's wedding. You're super talented.