3.15.2010

The Wedding...

Here are some of the pictures from this weekend...neither me or Stacie are accomplished photographers, and my battery died right before the actual wedding and I wasn't able to change them out till after we got back to the room...but this will give you a sample of what the whole thing was like...


What is so cute about this picture, and you can't even see it, is that Danielles brother (who is probably 6 or 7) is standing a few feet away from Brian and right after they cut the cake he says almost to himself with a huge sigh of relief "Married at last"...it was SO CUTE! It was like he just couldn't wait for that cake to get cut cause that was what made this whole ordeal official!

Stacie came with me, thank goodness cause I wouldn't of survived this weekend with out here. I would still be wandering around the Luxor with Brianna and Nikki and all of my luggage having no clue what to do or where to go. I look like I'm about to fall out of this dress...it really wasn't that bad in person. (I don't think)


Brian waiting for the wedding party to get there.


Stacie snapped this picture (I'm holding Briannas headband, that's not some weird boquet thing)


Brianna...adorable...


This is Danielle and her parents


Danielle and I...


Getting ready in the hotel before the ceremony...


All the kids before we went down to the ceremony. At the left is Jason, Danielles brother, then Adra, Danielles niece and...crap...I can't remember that kids name but he is SO CUTE and he offered to make me and Stacie sandwiches at the reception, he's Danielles nephew, and then at the far right is Nikki, Danielles oldest daughter.
So it was a good trip. I think the wedding went exactly how she wanted it, with the exception of the wind that was blowing that day!! It was AWFUL...it kept blowing my dress up and so who knows what was showing on the walk down the the waterfalls where the ceremony was!! But other than that it was good...
I am exhausted today though, between walking all over and babysitting and not sleeping and driving all day...I could sleep all day today if it were allowed...but unfortunately I had to be to work early today...and I have a ton of stuff to do cause Danielle and her family are in California all week for the 'honeymoon' type family trip thing they are doing...
I have few pictures of non-wedding Vegas stuff I will post later...

6 comments:

tacy said...

Brianna IS adorable! You were at the Luxor? I thought you were at Mandalay Bay. I guess I was incorrect.

mom said...

Your dress looked good...even though there was a little too much cleavage for my taste...but you looked nice. I like your hair. Good pictures of you and Stacie and you and Danielle. How come you change the picture on your blog page?

Sarah Harward said...

Holy cow! You look HOT! How fun! I've always wanted to go to Vegas, just to see what it was all about!

Stacie said...

1.Parker was the little boy who offered to make our sandwiches and said he was goingg to be a chef (so cute).
2. I feel like everytime I went to take a picture of Brianna she started clapping her hands so I wouldn't be surprised if you had several pictures in that exact same pose.
3. I thought we agreed that the picture of us would be cropped? TRAITOR!!!!

Wilkerson Family said...

you look so pretty... :)

Ashlie said...

Stacie...if you tell her to crop that picture one more time I am going to smack you! And Katy you looked to pretty in you red dress that some mexican cleaning lady is now enjoying...haha jk hope you get it back.