1.23.2010

Saturday is a special day...

Once again...not a whole lot to post about...but I thought I should get something on here to prove I'm alive...

A few months ago Charlene (who I just realized I left off my blog list when I redid my blog...dang it!) gave me tons of scrap cardstock she was getting rid of. When I picked it up at her house the colors got all mixed up...so I spent this morning organizing it all by color!! I have had it sitting in two boxes in the middle of my room for a long time, so it was nice to get it organized and put away!


I also went to hobby lobby and used my gift card to get some of the stuff I need for my blog give away prizes!! And, I went grocery shopping for only the second time since coming home on the 3rd...needless to say it was much needed...but I got some luscious deals and ended up saving over $40.00!!

And now...as we speak...I am watching prison break for the 3rd time in less than a year...cause Stacie wanted to watch it...and I can't let her do that without me!

6 comments:

Kevin said...

I've never watched Prison Break, but I have two questions about it:

1) How many prisons did they break out of during the show's run?

&

2) Did Michael Schofield die in the end?

Bonus question - are we surprised that I'm only commenting about the short blurb on Prison Break?

Katy Wilson said...

Answers
1)2
2)yes
3)not at all

Kathy N said...

It looks so pretty! I love it when it is organized by color...good job!

Unknown said...

You are so organized.

Alayna said...

Don't thank Charlene...thank me! It came from me and my place of work. I got rid of all of my scraps long ago. Glad someone is using them!

Stacie said...

Katy!!! You just ruined the ending... Now I should probably just stop watching it....