1.20.2010

blahbiddy blah blah...

I can honestly say that I have done a heck of a lot of nothing since I got home a few weeks ago. I get up...go to work...come home...Stacie usually comes over...we all do something for dinner...veg in front of the TV...and then I go to bed. I'm leading an extremely dull life...

I got a Cricut (for some real fun times...please watch the video on that page!!) for Christmas but wasn't able to bring it home on the airplane with me, but I got it in the mail yesterday from my mom, so I am excited about that. I need to get back in my crafting habit (on a scale of 1 to 10 how pathetic is it that crafting makes my life WAY more exciting) and am excited to get down and dirty with my Cricut...

For now...I will leave you with a couple luscious pictures of the two things that get me through my day...


...amen...

6 comments:

Kevin said...

Well, rest easy in the knowledge that as full as yours may seem , it's a smidgen more exciting than mine.

P.s. - Sorry for not making good on my 'dinner on me' thing while you were out here...

Kevin said...

Oh, yeah that's supposed to be "dull" not "full".

tacy said...

That video was a treasure! Brownies are divine...i've been eating cupcakes :( I was going to watch the bachelor this season but I hear the guy is kinda dull.

Wilkerson Family said...

I'm jealous that you have a cricut. They look like so much fun. Although I think if I had one I'd neglect my children... :( Maybe one day though.

Have you read The Host? I just finished it.

Unknown said...

Darn you! Now I am craving brownies...not just one mind you. A WHOLE PILE. I'm going to go find me some to. :)

Alanna said...

I got a criciut too!!!! I love it and only wish I had more time to play with it!