1.06.2010

Back in the saddle...

Clearly I made it back to Arizona and am now back to regular life again. I did have my job waiting for me (that was never in question) and I have been reassured over and over that I was missed profusely. It is kind of nice being missed!! I should take 6 weeks off more often...

It was really really nice to be home for so long...to get to be there for all of the holidays. It makes me sad that I will probably not be able to do that again, be there fore 6 weeks... but it is good to be back.

I don't really have a whole lot to report...oh...the other girl in the office is getting married and she asked me to be her maid of honor...so I went on Monday to get my dress...it's cute...scandelous...but cute I guess. If you would have shown me the picture of the dress and said this one was going to look the best I would of laughed in your face...hard...but Stacie and Whitney reassured me that it looks fine... it's strapless so I am going to try to find a little sweater or something to wear over it... lets just say it looks slightly different on this girl than it does on me...but i tried on a few dresses and the girls said this one was the best. The good thing is it isn't satin...so it's a little more forgiving, and it has POCKETS!! So nice! Anyway, when it gets in at the store I will take some pictures of it...


3 comments:

Kathy N said...

I really like the looks of the dress...except the strapless part, but it will look cute with a white sweater. I like the idea of pockets also, it kind of makes it more casual (I guess).
I am glad you were able to come home for so long too. I don't know what I would have have done at the shop if you hadn't been there to take over when I had to be in St. Louis. It was a great load off my mind.
I am also glad they missed you at work...it is nice to be missed.

tacy said...

Oh I can't wait to see pictures of you in this dress!! Are you going to tan or something? Cause you're kind of white.

Unknown said...

I am sad you are gone but I am glad you were missed. I can't wait to see the dress on you!!!!! Yay!