12.03.2009

I really am alive...















Well...I was going to try to 'fix' the pictures...so they were in a better order and not so randomly spaced...but for some reason blogger isn't letting me move them...so you will get to see them as they are...
I assume everyone knows I made it back home safely and since then had a wonderful Thanksgiving and am now just getting ready for Christmas. I am not evey remotely close to being 'ready'...as far as presents go... but I am helping (or trying to) at the Fudge Factory... It will probably be more helpful when Tacy and my mom are at St. Louis having Tacy's surgury... and so then I will feel like I really am doing something needful...
Other than that...there's not a whole lot going on. We put up the first half of the Christmas decorations... We put up all of the Santa decor for the first half of December...and then the Nativity stuff for the last half. My dad says it's so we can celebrate St. Nicolas Day and then have the more 'spiritual' stuff at the end...but really it's just because we have a oversupply of Christmas decorations...and spliting them into two groups was the only way to be able to get them all out at some point...






5 comments:

tacy said...

Hopefully I won't have to have surgery! Keep your fingers crossed!

Kathy N said...

The pictures turned out better than I thought. I like the one where all of us are smiling...except dad, who has that confused/mad look that he always gets when he is being disturbed.

Unknown said...

I love you guys!! I hope Tacy doesn't have to have surgery. I am so glad you are home. It just feels right having all of you girls together again.

Alayna said...

Glad you made it home safely and are enjoying your time there. Why is Tacy having surgery??

Lisa and Dan said...

So, I haven't looked a blogs for a while, so I just realized you are here again! I bet it's fun for your family. I am sorry about the reason though. That's not cool. Maybe you'll be here when I have my baby! I'm hoping he comes early (: Anyway, have a nice day. You can come visit me at Joanne's house some time if you get too bored. I'm here about all of the time. Have a lovely day!