10.06.2008

Well...that was rude...

I am sorry for disappearing without a trace on my blog...I know all of you have surely been in a quandry wondering where I have been. I'm still here...but I just don't have any internet at home anymore. My roomate who set up the internet at the house is moving out and she said she wasn't going to take the motem and router and stuff with her...but then she did...so we are out of the loop in our apartment...
I did have a few minutes before I have to leave work and I am mostly caught up on my work so I thought I'd sneak a quick blog in before I left...
Not much is going on...Just working a ridiculous amount it seems like. I'm trying to pay of my ridiculous credit cards and then I think I might cut back on my second job. But...maybe I won't.
I am going home in less than two weeks for...you guessed it....THE PUMPKIN WALK!!! I serioulsy wait all year for this to come....and I wasn't going to let a little thing like a few thousand miles get in the way. I'll be home for over a week and I am so excited because it will not be in the 90's there....I miss my dog...and I will get to eat at La Casa Salsa again...sigh...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can hardly wait!

Wilkerson Family said...

I do miss your blog :) Which one of your roommates is moving out?

Another friend in Mesa said that the weather there has been so nice. She said it was in the 80's so they opened the windows and turned off the a/c. A couple days ago it was in the lower 80's here. We shut the windows and turned on the a/c... I guess we weren't meant to stay in the Phx metro area forever :) I hope you have a great trip!

Alayna said...

Doesn't life without the internet at home suck rocks??

I am jealous that you get to go to Nauvoo. So many times I miss that place. I have never been to the pumpkin walk but have heard it is fantastic! Have fun!

Unknown said...

YEA!! You are coming HOME!!!!! YIPPEE!!!!

Anonymous said...

Pumpkins! Pumpkins! It isnt a pumpkin walk with out you!! Cant wait to see ya'!

Wonder Woman said...

I would have to agree that life without the internet is MUCH more dismal than without a DVR. I hope you can figure out a way to get online at home! (Although I personally could do with less time on the internet.....funny how hours can just fly by, huh?)