10.09.2008

Tut Tut...looks like rain...


My job is located in Tempe Az...but every morning I have to drive into Phoenix to deliver some meter reads to the City of Phoenix...
And almost every day on my way back from the City of Phoenix building I see a fairly well dressed older Mexican lady walking down the road. She usually has on some sort of business looking out fit...a jacket and a skirt...and she is carrying a bag...and she ALWAYS...has an umbrella and it ALWAYS matches her outfit perfectly...
I can't decided if all of her outfits match the one umbrella...or if she has an umbrella for every outfit...
I'm going to pay closer attention because that is one item I have never thought to accessorize with my outfit...but if she has...then I think that is sort of cute...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious because it's not like it rains every day in Arizona. Aren't you in the desert?!!

Wilkerson Family said...

That's funny. There was a lady in our Mesa ward who said that she had like 7 umbrellas. She said when they lived where it rained they didn't have any, but now... Well you know. I guess it's good shade from the sun :)

Katy Wilson said...

i think she does use it for the shade...

tacy said...

that is kinda funny.
itsn't it kinda funny to see someone at the same time everyday and then see them somewhere else out of the norm? there was a guy who I used to drive past everyday on my way to SCC and one day he came into the fudge factory and I looked at him and he looked at me and it was a silent understanding of "i know you".