3.10.2012

The newest member of our family...

So yesterday at work Daron face-timed (video chatted) with me from his accountants office where he was working.  His accountant breeds award winning long haired dachshunds.  She is pretty obsessed with her puppies!  She sells them for thousands of dollars, and she enters then in competitions and such.  She has their pedigree all mapped out and such...really fancy dog breeding stuff.  Daron mentioned that I have wanted a puppy and she said that she would sell him one for...well...CONSIDERABLY less than she charges regular people.  So...needless to say...we have a puppy!!!!  How could I pass up this cute mug...and Bryans not bad either ;)


His name is Tex but I'm not overly fond of that name so we are changing to to Franklin.  She says we have to call him Tex Franklin for a few days...then switch to Franklin Tex...then after that we can just call him good old Franklin!  He is SO CUTE  and SO LITTLE!!  He is only 4 months old!  And the best part is....HE LOVES ME!!  These next pictures are of him at this very moment as I am writing this blog...


He loves to curl up on over my shoulder...even if we are walking around or something.  He never likes to be too far from me.  It's pretty adorable...

7 comments:

mom said...

Oh my goodness! He is SO cute! I want to cuddle with him too! Tex doesn't fit him at all. Franklin isn't bad, but I was thinking Sammy or Oliver.

Kevin said...

I am a wee bit envious. But he looks like a winner. :)

Christensen Kids said...

Super cute! Congrats on the new additon :-)

Ashlie said...

Shut up!!!!! omgosh! i am jealous! that is so cute. i will have to come meet him.

Malaney said...

Adorable!

Sarah Harward said...

SO cute!! How exciting!

tacy said...

What is it with accountants and wiener dogs?