3.13.2012

Our new room...

I've been promising my mom this blog with the pictures of our new bedroom furniture..

For our Valentines Day gifts to each other (and that means Daron didn't even have to buy me flowers or get me a card...right...we agreed this was our gift to each other so he didn't get me flowers or anything...make sense...right...ya...not right??!!??) Daron and I bought a new bedroom set!!  It is SO BEAUTIFUL!!  



And look at this cute thing I found on my bed! Isn't he adorable!!

6 comments:

mom said...

It really is beautiful! I have always wanted a matching bedroom set. I especially like the tall chest of drawers against the wall. Lovely! I am so happy for you!

mom, again said...

P.S. Does Franklin jump up there by himself...or do you have to lift him up like we do Nubbins?

Katy Wilson said...

Our bed is super tall...so we have to lift him up. He is not suppossed to jump or even walk up stairs because Daschunds are prone to back issues due to their long back. The lady we bought him from has ramps for her bed and counch so her dogs don't have to jump...but i looked and they are sort of pricy!

Jillian said...

Such beautiful bedroom furniture and an even more beautiful Franklin!

Ashlie said...

wow that is really nice..i like it! your puppy is so adorable!

Lisa and Dan said...

That is a very pretty bedroom set! I like it. I also like that cute little dog at the end of your bed (: